I understand that this license is for my personal use only and is not to be purchased with school or district funds. Circumventing our school license process by purchasing a personal license for a staff member with school funds may result in having your access revoked without refund.
I agree to not distribute materials or allow access to another teacher, unless they work directly with my students in a manner covered under the Acceptable heading below.
- Sharing the materials with a special education teacher, student teacher, or teacher's aide that is working with your students
- Sharing with other members of your team only if you are solely responsible for planning the writing lessons for the group. They may not access your dashboard or retain ownership of the materials you share after using.
- Using the lessons with multiple classes of students that you teach
- Sharing a copy with your administrator if you're required to turn in your lesson plans
- Posting lessons on your eLearning platform for your students
- Buying one license and adding the materials to a shared drive that you share with other teachers.
- Purchasing through this page with school funds and distributing to teachers. Doing this may result in legal action against your school or district for illegal distribution of copyrighted materials.
We offer a 14-day grace period to return and refund your purchase. Full refund and payment policies can be viewed here.
If you are an administrator, please contact us at [email protected] for school licensing.